In conformation with the NAAC directives to maintain momentum of quality consciousness in Higher Education Institutions, Don Bosco College has constituted an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC). The IQAC channelizes and systematizes the efforts and measures of the College towards academic excellence with the following goals.
The primary aim of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
Some of the functions of the IQAC are:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks / parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
- Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Organisation of workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes / activities leading to quality improvement.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameters.
(INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL)
- Dr. Joy Ullattil SDB (Principal)
- IQAC Convener:
- Dr. K J Eldho (Vice Principal)
- IQAC Coordinator:
- Ms. Priya Philip
- Dr. Karthick K (Member)
- Management Nominee:
- Fr. Joby Kanimattatjil SDB(Administrator)
- Educational Expert:
- Dr. Sr. Annamma Philp
- Industrial Expert:
- Mr. Isson K Jose
- Fr. Sojan Pananchikal SDB (H O D Social Work)
- Mr. Biju T T(H O D Languages)
- Mr. Mathew Varghese(H O D Tourism)
- Sr. Philomina M J (H O D English)
- Mrs. Sanitha I S(Dept. of Commerce)
- Mrs. Annie Liza (Dept. of Management)
- Mrs. Geethu Susan Joy